Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fall 2011 Celine

Loved the new line! There is something very European about the way this line was put together. Although a lot of the models in the show (which you can check out on Vogue.com in the collections section) had godawful horse faces. I don't know why some of these models are selected. The entire fashion industry is so concerned with being original that they will take a lot of models and piece and ideas that are just flat out weird. Anyways, the line was great the use of leather and furs mixed together reminded me of hunting parties that I have seen in movies. I also really liked that the line was sporting the new "midi" length skirt.

I like the lines in this look and the combination of different fabrics. The cut and the combination of the fabrics work well together to make a sleek look
    This outfit reminds me of a riding party and that is why it makes me so happy. I love the cinched waist with the belt and the fur combined with leather here for that real English Shooting party vibe.















This look below makes me think of aristocrats in Europe who would just drape themselves in fur, except this look is a much more modern take on it.
This dress is a very understated sexy to me and it too has that nice combination of textures that you can see on the first outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment